Steak Fajitas with Sweet Potato and Poblano.
You can have Steak Fajitas with Sweet Potato and Poblano using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Fajitas with Sweet Potato and Poblano
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet potato (about 12 ounces), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- You need 1 medium of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 small of poblano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of as needed kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of skirt steak, cut Into 4 pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped chipotle chilies in adobo sauce.
- Prepare 8 small of flour tortillas, warmed.
Steak Fajitas with Sweet Potato and Poblano step by step
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potato, onion, poblano, 1/2 teaspoon sat, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes..
- Meanwhile, heat broiler. Season the steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Place on a broiler proof rimmed baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing..
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and chipotles. Fill the tortillas with the steak, vegetables, and chipotle sour cream..