sunshine's beef fajitas. Join me as I help you get dinner on the table every night for your Tips for Making Steak Fajitas. You can use chicken or beef. The Best Tex Mex beef fajitas The Best Chicken Fajitas Recipe How to make Beef Fajitas How to Make Chicken Fajitas.
The first time I made these, my family couldn't get enough, so the next time I Fantastic Fajitas!!!! I usually opt for an seasoning packet but ran across this and noticed I had all the. Steak fajitas are delicious and surprisingly easy to make. You can have sunshine's beef fajitas using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshine's beef fajitas
- It’s 3 lb of beef fajita cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 large of lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 large of green ,yellow,red bell peppers ( cut into strips).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion cut into slices then sliced into.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground red pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
You can keep them low-carb by simply avoiding the tortillas. Intensely flavorful and spicy but not too hot, these fajitas are ready fast. This specific steak fajitas recipe encapsulates what I did this time (and they were goood… better than last time, so it's a good thing I wrote it down), but it's quite a forgiving process. How to make Original Beef Fajitas – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients.
sunshine's beef fajitas step by step
- in a lg bowl put beef fajitas in add lemon juice, black pepper and salt, toss meat coating well, put in refrigerator for one hour to marinate.
- now in a skillet add butter, melt the butter, let it get hot on medium high heat, add meat cook for one minute, tossing meat in skillet now add all 3 bell peppers and onion..
- cook for 3 minutes and add garlic powder and red pepper, mix well, now cook for 2 more minutes, take off heat and cover skillet for 10 minutes ,,,,, ready to serve ……enjoy yummie and tender..
Drain beef and bring to room temperature. Season beef with salt and cook for. Chili's is known for their high quality fajitas. These are easy to prepare, and you can have that special Tex Mex flavor any night of the week. Can't get enough of great fajita recipes?