You can cook Flat Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flat Bread
- You need of Bread Dough.
- You need 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need of Filling.
- You need To taste of cheese.
- It’s To taste of Salami.
Flat Bread instructions
- Add the flour, Greek yogurt, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix.
- Flour a flat surface and take the dough out of the bowl and add the water and then start kneading till it’s smooth and form it into a ball. Cut it into 4 pieces..
- Flat bread without filling: roll one of the 4 pieces into a round shape and place it in a frying pan on medium heat. Wait till you see bubbles and then flip the bread..
- Flat bread with filling: take on of the four pieces and cut this in half. Roll out both pieces into a round shape. On one of the round shapes add the cheese and salami..
- Place the other round shape on top of the one with cheese and fold the edges. Place it in the pan and turn once the other side is brown. And enjoy!!.