Crockpot Beef Stew.
You can have Crockpot Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Stew
- Prepare 4 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 2 cubes of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of baby lima beans.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large carrot or daikon radish.
- It’s 5 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 lb of beef chuck, cut into chunks.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s of flour.
Crockpot Beef Stew instructions
- Pour lima beans on bottom of crockpot, then add chopped beef seasoned to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add beef bouillon and vegetables, then add boiling water.
- Cook on low for 10 hours. When nearly done, add sifted flour to pot and stir until desired consistency is reached. Stew will thicken when cooled..